- Check-in 1:00pm Check-out 11:00 am Late check-out require approval by the office.
- Basic Rate is for (2) people with one pull vehicle or one tow behind unit. There are additional charges for extra vehicles.
- No more than 1 vehicle per site allow unless camper size allows room for 2. Vehicles must not block roadways or vacant sites. Vehicles must not block roadways or vacant sites. No parking on grass. Additional parking available in over flow parking.
- All visitors MUST check in with the office to pay for a visitors pass.
- If you are moving sites, you must not leave the park until your new site is available and you have moved your RV. Check out time is 11:00 am. Wait until the site is vacant and then inform the office you are ready to move.
- NO REFUNDS are given for early departures or adverse weather.
- NO REFUNDS for cancellations.
Camping or Tailgating - You Want to be All In
Check In Information
During Your Visit
- 5 MPH Speed limit is for ALL MOTORIZED VEHICLES. Please observe ONE-WAY directional arrows.
- Golf carts are allowed and to be driven by a licensed age driver.
- NO ATV may be driven in the park.
- Guests are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children. Children 12 and under must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Secure your valuables: the park is not responsible for loss or theft of any property.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Football season tends to run a little later. Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Please do not walk through other guest’s sites or expand any personal items or vehicles into unoccupied sites. Someone may be coming in late.
- Campfires are allowed in above ground and raised fire rings ONLY. NO FIRES ON BARE GROUND!!
- Restrooms are for Clemson RV guests only.
- No digging in gravel or grass. No stakes are to be pounded in the grass or gravel at any time as there are sprinkler lines that run beneath each site, etc. You are responsible for damages.
- No use of generators or clotheslines on sites.
- Vehicles must be in good running order. No excessive fluid leaks, etc. will be tolerated. Maintenance on vehicles is prohibited unless approved by Park Manager.
- No washing of vehicles or RVs in the park. You may bucket wash your windshield to remove bugs, etc.
- Sewer Rings are required keep odors and bugs down. They sold in the office if you need to purchase one.
- Please take all trash to one of the designated dumpsters provided.
With easy access to Clemson RV Park from Interstate-85 Exits 19 or Exit 14 will bring to the front gate. You can enjoy the popular mountain bike trails and horse/equestrian trails of Fants Grove that our property backs up to. Onsite there are two ponds and Clemson University will be bringing a nature trail soon. Golfers delight with Boscobel Golf Course, a 18 hole par 71 and the Clemson Walker Course with the signature Tiger Paw shape of the 17th hole.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Clean up after your pet. A fee of $50.00 will be charged to your account for any violations of this policy.
- Pets will be on a leash 6ft or shorter in length and under control of an adult at all times.
- Do NOT tie pets to any RV Park property (tables, trees, electrical meters etc.)
- Pet fences or kennels may be set up on grass as long cleaned up after.
- Pets are NOT allowed in office, laundry or bathrooms. Pet owners who take their animals in the bathroom area for any reason will be accessed a $50.00 fee.
- Make sure pets have plenty of water at all times.
- Aggressive dogs will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave the park if your dog shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified.
- Pets are NOT allowed under the food tent while food is being served
Not only are we located just down the road from beautiful Lake Hartwell and Portman Marina- you can enjoy the foothills of South Carolina and the surrounding Great Smokey Mountains, part of the Appalachin Mountain range. In less than 45 minutes you can be heading up the mountains for a spectacular day trip to such amazing sites as Ceasers Head, White Water Falls, Stumphouse Tunnel and the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway.
Clemson RV Park has paved roads leading all around the facility. An open air pavilion for live music, food, food contests, movie nights, etc. Both Phase I & II are now complete & consists of (297) 65’ full hook up sites and the addition of a brand new bath facility. Clemson RV Executive Park (Phase III) will be completed in FALL OF 2021. These sites are being SOLD, they are deeded lots. This phase will be a gated community. This will add another 93 sites making for a total of 390 large sites for camping/tailgating crowds year round!
If you would be interested in investing into Phase 3 (Clemson RV Executive Park) and purchasing your own personal site. Call Scott @ 864-934-8090. We would love to give you more details on this new phase. We have 65 of the 93 SOLD to date.
Clemson University, Home of Clemson Tigers and Death Valley Football Stadium / Denver Downs Farms/ T.Ed Garrison Arena/ Lake Hartwell / Historic Downtown Pendleton with some of the best restaurants in the area / SC Botanical Gardens / Palmetto Moonshine Distillery and the Greenville Zoo.
Denver Downs Farms – www.denverdownsfarm.com – 864-222-0336 -436 *4.6 miles*
Palmetto Moonshine Distillery – www.palmettomoonshine.com – 864-226-9917 *11 miles*
Fant’s Grove Trail Head & Lake- *5.5 miles*
Fant’s Grove Trail Head Map:
The Galley Restaurant – portmanmarina.com – 864-287-3215
The ESSO – www.theessoclub.com – 864-654-5120
Louie’s Bar and Grill – 864-760-0015
Guys Pizza- http://guys-pizza.com – 864-375-1440 *dine-in or carry out*
1826 Bistro on The Green- (864) 646-5500
Domino’s Pizza- 864-651-2002 *carry out or delivery*
The Hook Seafood & Oyster House– http://www.thehooksc.com 864-222-1431
From Charlotte NC-Head south on I-85 and exit off at Exit 19 towards Clemson. After 6 miles turn left onto Hwy 187 and take your first right onto Dalton road. Clemson RV will be on your left. From Atlanta take exit 14 and turn left towards Clemson. After 6 miles turn left onto Dalton road and Clemson RV will be on your left.
Clemson RV Park at the Grove
150 Dalton Drive
Pendleton, SC 29670
Everyday: 9 AM – 12 PM
1 PM – 5PM
Holiday Hours vary